Flexible anaerobic gasketmaker
- Highly flexible - Ideal for dissimilar metals where differential thermal expansion and contraction could be an issue.
- Suitable for use on soft aluminium alloys.
- Good impact and vibration resistance.
- Seals between metal faces / flanges (up to 0.5mm gap) and bolt holes.
- Replaces conventional paper / cork / rubber or silicone gaskets.
- Makes all sizes / shapes of gasket with one product (no need to hold specific pre-cut gasket in stock).
- Will not deteriorate over time - no need to replace / service, no risk of loose particles damaging valves etc.
- Does not require tightening after "bedding-in" unlike conventional gaskets.
- Can be removed if necessary.
- Easy to apply, rapid cure speed.
- Excellent resistance to water, chemicals and automotive fluids (fuel, oil, brake fluid, antifreeze etc.).
Permabond LH197 1 x 75ml accordion